Black Friday Savings Extended
Updated: Nov 29, 2021
The last two years have been a doozy, haven’t they? Our vocabulary has been stretched to encompass words like flatten the curve, daily zoom conference, boosters, work from home, vaccine passports, quarantine and chill. We are adding a new hashtag at FPB; #welcomeback .
We are overwhelmingly grateful for so much more knowledge on how to keep ourselves and our studio family safe as we move forward and into the new normal rhythm of life.
Fayetteville Pilates & Barre will continue to
- Space out our low impact reformers for the safety of our clients
- maintain a smaller ratio of clients in our group classes
- space out all of our classes so we are not congregating in the waiting areas
- run several air filter systems during all classes
- maintain a very rigorous cleaning process for our equipment and studio space
- request risk mitigation efforts from staff and clients such as wearing masks before
and after all classes.
As the pandemic transitions to an endemic like the flu, we recognize that now is the best time to safely return to low impact small group exercises designed to restore our immune system, reduce anxiety and increase our flexibility and strength. Pilates can help us do this safely.
We have missed you!
We can’t wait to share our studio space with you, once more.
We will be extending our once a year Black Friday Savings event starting November 26-through December 10th via our MindBody account.
If you have any questions on the specials, please don’t hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will gladly work with you to tailor a package to best navigate adding Pilates into the “new normal” week.